General information in compliance with art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Oils Cortijo Garay, SL provides them with the following general information: name: Oils Cortijo Garay, SL Attorney: Oils Cortijo Garay, SL CIF: B-14756332 Estepa-Guadix road, km 42.5 14900 - Lucena (Córdoba), Spain. e-mail: email@example.com www.cortijogaray.com Tel: 957502232
1. About Us. Oils Cortijo Garay is a registered trademark which rights to use, like www.cortijogaray.com domains, and corresponding logos belong exclusively to Oil Cortijo Garay, SL Therefore their use is prohibited in trade, unless this is covered by a license.
2. About Site cortijogaray.com or tienda.cortijogaray.es. page and tienda.cortijogaray.com www.cortijogaray.com is an online store created by Cortijo Garay oils, SL for the sale of its products, provide information about us and our activities and promotions to publicize that in every moment there.
3. Correction the use of the website. These terms and conditions are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and fair use, is prohibited by the user any action contrary to that law or principles and these general conditions, to the detriment of the rights and interests of oils Cortijo Garay, SL and third, or any action that prevents the normal use or enjoyment of the website by other users, in which case, Oils Cortijo Garay, SL reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to this website at any time and without notice to the user.
4. Copyright the web. All intellectual property rights for the content of this website, graphic design and source code are the exclusive property of oils Cortijo Garay, SL, which exercises exclusive rights to exploit them. It is understood as content for these purposes, without limitation: graphic design, logos images, text, illustrations, photographs, audio, trademarks and service marks, domain names, in any of the programming languages used or usable, and all operating software and web development. Therefore any reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in whole or in part without the express permission of oils Cortijo Garay, SL, and its transfer or any other form of exploitation. Any violation or injury that occurs in this direction will lead to the requirement of the legally established responsibilities, oils can be prosecuted for Cortijo Garay, SL through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal, if any, apply.
5. Reservation of Rights and Limitation of Liability. Oils Cortijo Garay, SL reserves the right to update, amend or delete information in your website, and the configuration or presentation at any time, without notice, and without assuming any responsibility for such oils Cortijo Garay, SL reserves the right to establish links to other sites, it is forbidden to establish third party without the express prior consent of Oil Cortijo Garay, SL Oils Cortijo Garay, SL not responsible for the misuse of the contents of our website is the exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses or uses. Nor do we assume, despite the efforts made in the quality and accuracy of this website and its contents, no liability: - for information or any kind of material available on the websites of third parties which may be accessed via links from the www.cortijogaray.com website, which only seek to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on this matter, which is not a suggestion for your visit. - Technical problems in computer equipment not attributable to us that occur during the connection. - Any damage that might cause third parties through illegal beyond the control of Oil Cortijo Garay, SL and among others we can not control nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the content, which can cause damage to your computer system or electronic documents and files stored. - For errors, defects or omissions in the information you provide when it comes from outside sources. Nevertheless we will certainly make every effort available to prevent or correct these problems or mistakes and to remove links that we deem appropriate.
6. Data processing . In compliance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June, approving Regulation on Security Measures for Automated Files containing Personal Data, Oil Cortijo Garay, SL lets you know that:
a) Personal data provided by users who have registered previously will be incorporated into a file called "Diary of Dating", which is responsible Oils Cortijo Garay, SL., whose purpose is to facilitate communication of our company with customers, both to process orders and to send commercial offers in the future about products or provide services that users or customers request or they might find of interest. Oils Cortijo Garay, SL reported to be responsible and owner of the file, notwithstanding that it may engage a third party managing the same treatment, to which users give their express consent by the act of providing your data.
b) also inform you that our company has implemented the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data that is. Thus, it undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized use.
c) Your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent expressly stated, except in cases provided by law, or intended for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
d) Finally we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification and deletion of data in the terms established by Law 15/99 and regulations, by writing to the commercial e-mail address @ cortijogaray.com, or mailed by registered mail to the address: Ctra Estepa-Guadix, km42, 5 Ap Correos 56, Lucena, 14900, Córdoba, Spain. The answers to the questions posed to the registration form are optional and voluntary unless express mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk. The lack of response could mean the inability to process the order. The user must complete the forms with true, accurate and complete, responding to the damages that may arise in case of defective filling, with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
7. Safety access. SSL Protocol
8. Legislation. Relations with users and customers resulting from the provision of services contained in our website are subject to Spanish law.
These Terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at its option, to resolve conflicts and to waive any other jurisdiction, the courts of the user's home. Also, as an entity attached to TRUST ONLINE and the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes relating to recruitment and online advertising, data protection, child protection and accessibility, the user can go to system-of-court dispute of TRUST ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es), epitomized by the Jury of Advertising and the National Consumer Arbitration Board.